Thursday, December 29, 2016

What God Can Do in 15 Days

Introduction


“For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

It may not come today but keep the faith and believe in God that even if it did not come today, you believe it will come tomorrow or the next day or the days after or weeks after. What matters is it comes just right on time. 

Maybe you were expecting something to happen today like some company would call you or you would have an interview for today or even be hired immediately because you know in your heart and you have the faith that it will happen today, but it didn't. Would you lose your faith? No! Because we do not know God's time to make it happen but when you believe, no matter how long, it will come. Not based on your timetable but on God's time. God may not give you what you have been praying for but you don't stop praying and believing because when it will happen is up to God and not up to you. He is the God who made everything and He is the same God who will give you what you need. You just have to believe and never give up because God is never and will never give up to fulfill His plans and promises for you.

I wrote this journal because I was waiting for a job in Dubai. Honestly, I was losing my heart and my faith when I was writing this. I was challenging God to prove His faithfulness in my life. In What God Can Do in 15 Days, I wrote my daily remorse and you will see what God did. 

I am posting this because I know, somewhere, there are souls looking for God's existence and I can tell that He is real. He is alive. He is faithful. I hope you can read until the end.

"When you feel like you want to give up, that is the time you should hold on more to God."

For more about this, visit https://msjoannasantos.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment